Dr Abhishek Chatterjee is a pediatric consultant who strives to provide the best care for children under his care. He can treat conditions like childhood infections, immunizations, allergy and asthma and growth and development related problems. He also has experience in Pediatric Intensive Care and Pediatric Cardiology.
Degree: MBBS, Government Medical College, Aurangabad (2010), MD (Pediatrics), Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (2015).
Experience: 5 years
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Monday: 10:00 am – 04:10 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 04:10 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 04:10 pm
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
- Health Related Quality of Life in Children and caregiver with controlled and uncontrolled Asthma. Indian Pediatrics. Mar 2018
- Primitive neuroectodermal tumor presenting with superior vena cava syndrome. Journal of association of chest physician. Vol 2. Issue 2. 2014
- 12 week old male baby with severe thrombocytopenia: Rare complication of Ebstein Barr virus infection. Journal of communicable diseases. Vol 4&5: 2013
- Rupture of sinus of valsalva aneurysm: earliest presentation in association with ventricular septal defect and aortic regurgitation- journal of pediatric sciences. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17334/jps.89271.
- Atypical arthritis revisited Acute rheumatic fever, Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2016 May-Aug;9(2):164-6.
- Factors determining constrictive pericarditis in patients with pericardial effusion at initial presentation. under review in Annals of Pediatric cardiology
- Awarded Runners up Certificate of Merit in 8th IAP Quiz in Local & Divisional Round