Dr. Panchampreet Kaur is a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology with wide exposure in management of high risk pregnancies, gynaecological cancers, operative gynaecological procedures and laparoscopic surgery.
She pursued her post-graduation from Army Hospital (Research and Referral) Delhi Cantt, the premier institute of armed forces where she also had an exposure to latest infertility techniques. Post her senior residency from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, she received training in Gyne Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai. She has done a fellowship in minimally invasive gynaecology from Max institute of MAMBS, Saket, New Delhi. She has worked at many reputed hospitals of the country including Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and a brief stint at Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad.
Degree: MBBS, Govt. Medical College and Rajindra Hospital, Punjab (2005), DGO, Army Hospital Research & Referral, Delhi (2010), DNB, National Board of Examinations (NBE) (2012), MRCOG (Part One), Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London (2016), MNAMS: Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (2018)
Experience: 12+ years
Her key interests include:
- Gyne Oncology
- Natural Birthing
- Gyne endoscopy
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology
Tuesday: 04:00 pm – 06:00 pm
Friday: 04:00 pm – 06:00 pm
Consultation Fees: ₹ 900
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
- Original Research Article: “Office endometrial sampling: a comparison between Endosampler and Karman cannula number 4” published in International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2018 Oct;7(10):3965-3968
- Original Research Article: “Role of transvaginal sonography in preiduction cervical assessment. Is it helpful?” in International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2017; 4(7):1549-54
- Original Research Article: “Menopause: But Where’s the Pause?” published in ‘Obstetrics and gynaecology International Journal’ Obstet Gynecol Int J 3(3): 00080. DOI: 10.15406/ogij.2015.03.00080
- Journal Scan in quarterly newsletter March 2019 issue of Asia Oceania research organisation on Genital Infections and Neoplasia, India.
- Author of chapter on “Abnormal Vaginal Discharge” in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: a case based approach by Indrani Ganguli and Harsha Khullar ©Tree Life Media: 2015: ISBN-10:9383989106
- Author of chapter on “Early Pregnancy Problems” in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: a case based approach by Indrani Ganguli and Harsha Khullar ©Tree Life Media: 2015: ISBN-10:9383989106
- 1st position (Silver Medal) in Obstetrics and Gynecology during under graduation
- 1st position (Silver Medal) in Preventive and Social Medicine
- 2nd position (Bronze Medal) in Ophthalmology
- 2nd position (Bronze medal) in Final year part – I MBBS
- Stood 5th in Delhi University in Post Graduate Final examinations in Obstetrics and
- Awarded Scholarship by Vattikuti foundation to attend Robotic Surgeons Council Meet
- Best paper prize in Fetal Medicine national conference at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Best paper prize at YUKTI- FOGSI annual conference held in Hyderabad in 2012
- Ultrasound training from International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) UK
- Appreciation award in AOGD annual conference in poster presentation
Check out our Obstetrics & Gynecology Content Library
A Glimpse At The Growing Cesarean Section Rates In India
Dr. Pancham Preet Kaur