Dr Sneha Jain is an attending pediatric consultant, who is dedicated to provide best possible treatment under her care. She treats conditions like common infections, growth and development, respiratory conditions and other such conditions in children.
Degree: MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi (2010); MD Pediatrics, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi (2015)
Experience: 3 years
- Trained in handling premature and low birth weight babies.
- Perform emergency airway management through invasive and noninvasive mechanical ventilation
- Trained in pediatric emergencies and toxicology
- Pre-op and post-op management of pediatric surgeries
- Trained to take care of critically-ill children or those prone to seizures.
Monday: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs 650
- Seroprevalence of trans-placentally acquired measles antibodies in HIV exposed versus HIV unexposed infants at the age of 6 months of age, Indian J Med Res 145, April 2017
- Awarded the best research paper in Social Pediatrics (Dr Satya Gupta Award) at the annual function of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), Delhi in 2014
- Certificate of appreciation for participation in the 5th Singapore Pediatric and Perinatal Annual Congress (SIPPAC) 2016