Dr Vikas Verma has wide experience in newborns and children. He has been a guide for training ‘NALS’ course since 2014 and is actively involved in lectures, clinical rounds, clinical cases. He has organized many successful updates for pediatricians and general practitioners. He took active part in various camps organized by hospital for the community and schools.
Degree: MBBS, M.L.B Medical College, Jhansi (2001); MD Pediatrics, S.N. Medical College , Agra (2009);
Experience: 9 years
- Advance neonatal and pediatric resuscitation
- Pediatric & neonatal invasive as well as non invasive ventilation
- Inserting central and peripheral venous catheters
- Exchange transfusions, lumbar punctures, bone marrow aspirations, kidney & liver biopsies etc
Monday: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock. Call us at 011 – 42111197.
- Diagnostic Value Of Interferon Gamma Release Assay QuantiFERON-TB Gold In Tube in Childhood Tuberculosis, IJP 2010
- ‘Excellence in Pediatrics’ 2017 award by NIER