Dr. Ayush Gupta is a dedicated consultant with a keen interest in interventional pulmonology and critical care.
Throughout his time at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, he not only treated patients with utmost care but also taught and trained students to become better in their areas of study.
Aspiring doctors, colleagues and patients admire his skill and considerate nature.
- MBBS – T.N. Medical College Mumbai (2007)
- DTCD (Gold Medalist)– VP Chest Institute, Delhi University(2010)
- DNB-Respiratory Medicine – Safdarjung Hospital (2013)
- DM – Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine – Safdarjung Hospital (2017)
Experience: 12 years
- Medical ICU including Intubation, Central venous and arterial line insertions, Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Fiber optic bronchoscopy, Rigid bronchoscopy and Medical thoracoscopy
- Linear EBUS and Radial EBUS
- Interventional Bronchoscopy ( Stent insertion, Balloon dilation, Endobronchial Cautery, Snare resection, Foreign Body Removal)
Pulmonary & Critical Care team available from
Monday- Saturday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Consultation Fees: First visit- Rs. 2500/-
Follow up visit- Rs. 2000/-
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
- ‘Bronchial anthracofibrosis: an emerging pulmonary disease due to biomass fuel exposure’ review article; International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases, April 2011
- ‘Immediate hypersensitivity to mango manifesting as asthma exacerbation’ case report; J Bras Pneumol, 2011
- Failure of adaptive servo-ventilation to correct central sleep disorder breathing in a patient with
congestive heart failure; Indian Journal of Sleep Medicine, 2014
- Primary Malignant Melanoma of the Lung: Case report and review; Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and allied sciences, 2015
- Bronchoscopic resection of endobronchial inflammatory myofibroblastic tumour; Lung india 2014
- A rare case of idiopathic central hypoventilation syndrome; Indian Journal of Sleep medicine, 2015
- Cavitating lung disease due to concomitant drug resistant tuberculosis and invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in a post partum patient; Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 2015
- Transtracheal oxygen therapy and bronchial toileting using minitracheostomy in patients with advance respiratory failure; Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Sciences, 2016
- Pulmonary artery catheter directed thrombolysis for intermediate high risk acute pulmonary embolism; Lung India 2017
- Comparison of diagnostic yield and safety profile of radial endobronchial ultrasound-guided bronchoscopic lung biopsy with computed tomography-guided percutaneous needle biopsy in
evaluation of peripheral pulmonary lesions: A randomized controlled trial. Lung India 2018
- Craniofacial and upper airway profile assessment in North Indian patients with obstructive sleep apnea Lung India, 2019