Do Better. Accomplish More.
To work at Sitaram Bhartia is to have a different experience in healthcare. You’ll have the opportunity to do meaningful work, grow your career and build relationships with great people.
Continuous learning is a way of life with us and we believe in hiring people who share our values of placing ethical and evidence-based medical practice at the forefront of everything we do.
We work with new hires to develop a set of expectations, assign mentors, and continuously support them as they adjust to their new roles.
We aspire to always put the interests of patients first, treat one another as we would like to be treated ourselves, and support all employees and partners to reach their full potential by continuous learning and improvement.
“Go beyond writing prescriptions and conducting procedures”- A message from our Director.
Working at Sitaram Bhartia is synonymous with following evidence-based and ethical medical practice. In other words, our first priority is doing what’s best for our patients. Watch the video below to see if you’re the right fit for us!
- Ensures an infection-free environment in the OT.
- Promotes a work environment that demonstrates caring by accessibility of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
- Provides a mechanism to monitor and enforce regulatory mandates and compliance.
- Coordinate the timely arrival of the surgeon in accordance with the OT schedule and accommodate any delays/changes in the schedule.
- Ensure timely repairs to OT instruments and equipment (includes liaison with the maintenance department).
- Ensure timely delivery of all OT items.
- Allocation of manpower to ensure smooth functioning of the OT.
- Collects and analyzes data related to quality or performance improvement projects that apply to operation theatre services.
- Provides guidance, support, and constructive feedback to OT team members
- Assesses and responds appropriately to organizational culture.
- Assess the performance of technicians and identify development needs and unsatisfactory performance.
- Maintain discipline in the department (e.g. provide counselling and coaching, etc).
- Ensures satisfactory time and attendance (e.g. maintain punctuality, process leave requests based on OT scheduling, etc).
- Interview and select suitable candidates for vacant positions (includes liaison with HR department for sourcing candidates, and interview schedules).
- Degree in Operation Theatre Technology with 15-18 years out of which 5-7 years of experience should be as an OT Manager.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Specific competencies and knowledge required:
- Clinical Skills
- Coordination of Care
- Diagnose and evaluate patients to determine the extent and nature of kidney disorders or injuries.
- Perform maintenance and urgent dialysis using latest modalities in dialysis and prescribe post-transplant maintenance medication.
- Manage and treat post renal transplant patients to counteract infections or preclude rejection.
- Keep abreast with new developments in dialysis techniques and medication.
- Maintain and ensure that relevant patient records are properly updated and filed physically or in a computer database
- MD / DNB Medicine
- DM/DNB/ Fellowship in Nephrology with 6-10 years’ experience in an Accredited hospital. Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new clinical programs a plus.
- Take over the assigned babies with file ensuring that the orders are carried out, documentation is complete, patient and the unit is neat and clean.
- Administer medication on time by paying attention to all 5 rights of drug administration.
- Prepare and perform the diagnostic tests in a proper manner when ordered.
- Perform the routine nursing care as per protocol.
- Feed the babies on time. Assist the mother to feed the baby.
- Keep constant watch on babies and identify abnormal deviation in condition) and inform the doctor immediately.
- Communicate effectively with health team and other support services.
- Strictly adhere to the infection control policy like hand washing, use of gloves, barrier nursing and sterile technique etc.
- Proper disposal of wastes.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in nursing.
- A minimum experience of 2 years in NICU. Candidates with exceptional educational background and excellent communication skills will be considered even if they have lesser prior work experience.
- Basic computer literacy
- NALS certification.
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council
- Provide consultation to Outdoor and Indoor patients.
- Initiate development of new clinical programs.
- Identify improvement opportunities in clinical practice.
- Reporting of Electro-encephalogram (EEG)
- DM / DNB Neurology with 2-3 years of experience in an accredited hospital.
- Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new clinical programs a plus.
- Evaluate patients’ vital signs and laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Check inventory, ensure that the equipment and other articles are kept in proper place in working condition and report to shift in charge. Identify malfunctioning equipment or devices report to shift in charge
- Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
- Advocate for patients’ and families’ needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and CPR.
- Keep constant watch on patient and identify any abnormal deviation in the patient’s condition and inform the doctor immediately.
- Communicate effectively with health team and other support services.
- Strictly adhere to the infection control policy like hand washing, use of gloves, barrier nursing and sterile technique as required.
- Dispose waste as per policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or diploma from a Recognized nursing college.
- An experience of 3-5 years in Medical/ Surgical ICU.
- Basic life support certification mandatory.
- Basic computer literacy and good knowledge of a Hospital Information System
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
- Perform clinical anaesthesia in the operation theatre
- Pre-anaesthesia check-up of patients
- Provide post-operative pain relief, routine and emergency clinical anaesthesia
- Provide post-operative care in the ICU and recovery room.
The position requires night duties in rotation.
- MD/DNB/Diploma in Anaesthesia
- 3 years as a senior resident at a reputed hospital is required
- Hands on experience in latest anaesthesia techniques, equipment and protocol based management is also required.
- Provide outpatient and inpatient care in line with current evidence-based guidelines.
- Help improve quality and patient safety.
- Participate in research based upon opportunity and interest.
- Engage in continuing medical education to keep abreast of latest developments and educate peers.
- Provide emergency care as required.
- Attend health talks and camps as required.
MD/DNB in Medicine is required. Three years as a senior resident from a teaching hospital.
A minimum of four years post SR experience is preferred.
Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new clinical programs a plus.
- Perform pre-anaesthetic checkup to evaluate the fitness of the patient for surgery.
- Administer anaesthesia for different surgeries in the OT, conduct peri-operative monitoring of the patient.
- Provide post-operative care including pain relief to the patient.
- Management of patients in the ICU including ventilator management.
- Attending peripheral calls from the Wards and Casualty. E.g. for I.V. cannulation, CPR, central venous cannulations, etc.
- Schedule surgeries as per the protocols.
- Check anaethesia equipment to ensure proper functioning during a surgery.
- Assist in development of SOP’s/Protocols and smooth functioning of the Department.
- The position requires night duties in rotation
MD/DNB/Diploma in Anaesthesia with Ten years of experience.
A minimum experience of 5 years in general anesthesia at a tertiary care hospital.
Hands on experience in latest anaesthesia techniques, equipment and protocol based management is preferred.
If you’re looking for an organization that embraces transparency, system design, and customer & employee engagement to create a safe and high performing work environment, we’re interested in hearing from you. Send your CV to [email protected]