Do Better. Accomplish More.
To work at Sitaram Bhartia is to have a different experience in healthcare. You’ll have the opportunity to do meaningful work, grow your career and build relationships with great people.
Continuous learning is a way of life with us and we believe in hiring people who share our values of placing ethical and evidence-based medical practice at the forefront of everything we do.
We work with new hires to develop a set of expectations, assign mentors, and continuously support them as they adjust to their new roles.
We aspire to always put the interests of patients first, treat one another as we would like to be treated ourselves, and support all employees and partners to reach their full potential by continuous learning and improvement.
“Go beyond writing prescriptions and conducting procedures”- A message from our Director.
Working at Sitaram Bhartia is synonymous with following evidence-based and ethical medical practice. In other words, our first priority is doing what’s best for our patients. Watch the video below to see if you’re the right fit for us!
- Ensures an infection-free environment in the OT.
- Promotes a work environment that demonstrates caring by accessibility of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
- Provides a mechanism to monitor and enforce regulatory mandates and compliance.
- Coordinate the timely arrival of the surgeon in accordance with the OT schedule and accommodate any delays/changes in the schedule.
- Ensure timely repairs to OT instruments and equipment (includes liaison with the maintenance department).
- Ensure timely delivery of all OT items.
- Allocation of manpower to ensure smooth functioning of the OT.
- Collects and analyzes data related to quality or performance improvement projects that apply to operation theatre services.
- Provides guidance, support, and constructive feedback to OT team members
- Assesses and responds appropriately to organizational culture.
- Assess the performance of technicians and identify development needs and unsatisfactory performance.
- Maintain discipline in the department (e.g. provide counselling and coaching, etc).
- Ensures satisfactory time and attendance (e.g. maintain punctuality, process leave requests based on OT scheduling, etc).
- Interview and select suitable candidates for vacant positions (includes liaison with HR department for sourcing candidates, and interview schedules).
- Degree in Operation Theatre Technology with 15-18 years out of which 5-7 years of experience should be as an OT Manager.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Specific competencies and knowledge required:
- Clinical Skills
- Coordination of Care
- Diagnose and evaluate patients to determine the extent and nature of kidney disorders or injuries.
- Perform maintenance and urgent dialysis using latest modalities in dialysis and prescribe post-transplant maintenance medication.
- Manage and treat post renal transplant patients to counteract infections or preclude rejection.
- Keep abreast with new developments in dialysis techniques and medication.
- Maintain and ensure that relevant patient records are properly updated and filed physically or in a computer database
- MD / DNB Medicine
- DM/DNB/ Fellowship in Nephrology with 6-10 years’ experience in an Accredited hospital. Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new clinical programs a plus.
- Set up paid campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook
- Set up email campaigns through Mailchimp or other software
- Coordinate between sites like Practo and Just Dial as and when required
- Assist with reporting and monthly tracking for all leads received through campaigns set up through Google Ads, Facebook and Mailchimp
- Analyze data and maintain reports from Google Analytics
- Coordinate with Google Ads support for any issues
- Maintain an eye on Facebook and Youtube and Google My Business Profiles to answer questions as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Proficiency with platforms like Google Ads (Search and Display), Facebook ads, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
- Willingness to learn and assess reports in detail
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Hand on experience in MVC, LINQ, Entity framework min 2 Years
- Good experience on ASP.NET, VB6, VB.NET and Crystal Reports
- Strong Database scripts and stored Procedures
- Repository Management like SVN, VSS is required
- Any third part tool is added advantage
- Can design the Software Architectures
- Quick troubleshooting and good Problem Solving techniques
- User support and correction of data.
- Solve Hardware related problem in the absence of System support engineer.
- Document Management and SOP preparations
BE/ BTech – Computer Science/ BCA
Minimum 2 years of work experience
Good knowledge of developing software in Healthcare IT System.
- Evaluate patients’ vital signs and laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Check inventory, ensure that the equipment and other articles are kept in proper place in working condition and report to shift in charge. Identify malfunctioning equipment or devices report to shift in charge
- Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
- Advocate for patients’ and families’ needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and CPR.
- Keep constant watch on patient and identify any abnormal deviation in the patient’s condition and inform the doctor immediately.
- Communicate effectively with health team and other support services.
- Strictly adhere to the infection control policy like hand washing, use of gloves, barrier nursing and sterile technique as required.
- Dispose waste as per policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or diploma from a Recognized nursing college.
- An experience of 3-5 years in Medical/ Surgical ICU.
- Basic life support certification mandatory.
- Basic computer literacy and good knowledge of a Hospital Information System
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
Responsible for promotion of entire range of health care services in the assigned customer segment and territory (especially selected group of organization).
Execute the sales plans of the Institute (e.g. organize health talks, workshops, camps, etc.)
Identify new customers in the allocated market segments/territory and develop business in these segments.
Monitor competitor activity and market inelegance; collect rate lists of other hospitals; identify pricing patterns for different health care services offered by industry peers.
Monitor customer performance, determine variance and analyze/resolve reasons for high variation from target/budget.
To organize promotional events like Camps, CME with local doctors and upcountry.
Field visits with inhouse doctors.
Develop and nurture new market and client support, co-ordination activities.
Actively involved in brand promotion through banners, leaflets, special campaigns and co-branding activities.
Promote admitting rights/ Visiting consultant module in surgery specialties.
MBA – Marketing or equivalent.
Experience of 3-5 years in Corporate relations and out-reach.
Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
Goal oriented, Flexible.
Good Knowledge of MS office
- Perform all required radiological, ultrasound and CT investigations.
- Supervise the work of Radiology & Imaging Services technicians.
- Adhered to the protocols of PCPNDT.
- To comply with the NABH laid down standards.
- MD/DNB/DMRD with three years senior residency at a reputed hospital is required. A minimum of 4 years Post SR experience is preferred.
- CT scan
- Digital X-rays
- Ultrasound colour Doppler
- Dexa scan
Provide care to all patients attending casualty – medical, surgical and Medico Legal Cases (MLC) and maintain records.
Attend and provide care to patients in the Medical and Surgical disciplines in the wards under the guidance of consultants
Assist in diagnostic/surgical procedures and dressings conducted for the patients.
Maintain daily patient case records, prepare and sign discharge summaries.
Be familiar with ICD coding and use it in discharges.
To be posted on rotation duty as per duty roster.
Handover charge/ takeover charge to incoming/outgoing colleagues respectively.
To attend CME programs and participate in them.
MBBS with a minimum of 3 to 4 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital is required.
Mandatory registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Excellent Communication skills
IPD Clinical care : Ensure compilation/ creation / completion of all inpatient clinical health records – for newborn and pediatric IPD admissions.
Participate in safe transfer in and out (sick IPD or PICU/NICU patients )
Prepare and finish discharge summaries for all newborns and pediatric inpatients
Fill TPA forms, handle request for insurance queries and clinical summaries.
Coordinate and participate procedural transfer of patient to outsourced centers eg for MRI including ambulance.
Coordinate in house procedures eg. CT (pediatric assistance is needed).
- In anticipation of working with sicker patients and complex procedures– close vigilance on compliance with delivery of clinical care – will be critical
- Coordinate inpatient pediatric sampling , cannulation, procedures , timely closure of clinical instructions for in patients. Ensuring timely follow through of patient orders especially for PICU/NICU settings – including monitoring, investigations and medications.
- Engages in nurse / support staff training for delivery of safe and smooth IPD care
MBBS with a minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital is required.
Mandatory registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Excellent Communication skills
Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
Prepare daily/Weekly reports & share that with respective authorities
Handling large data and responsible for creation of dashboards.
Creating Macros for daily repetition of work.
Design, develop and support various daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
Extraction and mining of raw data from the source. Database crunching and converting them to useful information.
Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- BCA with 5 years of relevant experience
- Well versed with Advanced Excel
- Should have excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Hospital Information System is an added advantage
- Time Management
If you’re looking for an organization that embraces transparency, system design, and customer & employee engagement to create a safe and high performing work environment, we’re interested in hearing from you. Send your CV to [email protected]