Do Better. Accomplish More.
To work at Sitaram Bhartia is to have a different experience in healthcare. You’ll have the opportunity to do meaningful work, grow your career and build relationships with great people.
Continuous learning is a way of life with us and we believe in hiring people who share our values of placing ethical and evidence-based medical practice at the forefront of everything we do.
We work with new hires to develop a set of expectations, assign mentors, and continuously support them as they adjust to their new roles.
We aspire to always put the interests of patients first, treat one another as we would like to be treated ourselves, and support all employees and partners to reach their full potential by continuous learning and improvement.
“Go beyond writing prescriptions and conducting procedures”- A message from our Director.
Working at Sitaram Bhartia is synonymous with following evidence-based and ethical medical practice. In other words, our first priority is doing what’s best for our patients. Watch the video below to see if you’re the right fit for us!
- Provide medical care to IPD, OPD, Labour Room and casualty patients of the Institute.
- Perform/ assist in diagnostic and surgical procedures.
- Conduct presentations at the Birthing program, CMEs, Workshops, Camps etc.
- Participate in clinical research as required.
- Post-graduation with three year Senior Residency from a Delhi teaching hospital.
- Interest in institution-based group practice.
- Interest in audit, research, or educational activities.
- Superior communication skills.
- Publication in indexed journal (original research paper)
- MRCOG Part 1
- Do the admission of the patient as per protocol. Give proper orientation including facilities in the room, doctor’s visit, visiting time, medication time, diet etc.
- Take over the assigned patient with file ensuring that the orders are carried out, documentation is complete, patient and the unit is neat and clean.
- Administer medication on time by paying attention to all 5 rights of drug administration.
- Accompany the doctor for rounds and carry out the orders properly without delay.
- Perform the routine nursing care as per protocol.
- Visit the patient frequently to ensure that the patient is comfortable.
- Strictly adhere to the infection control policy like hand washing, use of gloves, barrier nursing and sterile technique as required.
- Follow proper disposal of wastes as per policy.
- Prepare and assist the doctor for bed side procedure.
- Communicate effectively with health care team and other support services.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or Diploma from a reputed nursing college.
- A minimum experience of 1-2 years in Medical/surgical ward
- Basic computer literacy and good knowledge of a Hospital Information System
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council
- Responsible for providing nursing care to the mother.
- Monitor the fetus and the mother during labour.
- Provide care to the baby immediately after delivery.
- Record the APGAR score for the new born, birth weight, apply identification bands etc.
- Help the mother if she shows signs of post partum depression.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in nursing.
- A minimum experience of 3 years in a labour room. Candidates with exceptional educational background and excellent communication skills will be considered even if they have less prior work experience.
- Basic knowledge of BLS (basic life support).
- Basic computer literacy
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
- Enter data of patients, perform registration and raise bills, and collect cash.
- Schedule appointments and provide information to patients and departments of the institute.
- Update the patient’s data.
- Ensure timely support available from houseboy.
- Coordinate with corporate patients and their billing.
- Coordinate with blood banks and other laboratories for investigations.
- Coordinate with all concerned department to give better service to the patients.
- Arrange ambulance services for patients.
- Managing helpdesk and Reports Section.
- Keep track of daily cash collection and credit bills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge MS office
- Very good Communication skills
- Willing to work in shift duties
- Perform Internal Audit of different departments of Hospital.
- Obtain an understanding of the internal control system for each auditable area by reviewing policies and procedures, communicating with staff, and observing processes.
- Design and perform audit programs that adequately test effectiveness of controls, compliance to established policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain complete audit work papers, documenting the basis for the recommendations made related to the audit assignments.
- Collect accurate and consistent information needed to maintain the internal control systems for all auditable areas, as established
- Perform reviews in a thorough manner in order to propose meaningful recommendations
- Describe each system examined to adequately identify controls, using acceptable documentation methods.
- Keep track of open items , do follow up with auditee & perform re audit testing & update the status.
- Release Draft report to the auditee post review & discussions.
- Report all significant findings to Head – Finance & Accounts.
- Make timely evaluations of current audit procedures and propose changes as situations demands.
- Any other assignment assigned by Head – Finance & Accounts
- CA (Inter)/ CMA (Inter)/ B. Com (Hons)
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in Internal Audit
- Hospital background will be preferred
- Good command in Excel
- Responsible for the preventive and breakdown maintenance of medical equipment of the hospital and its associate installation Ensuring the adherence to the preventive maintenance plan drawn and effective completion of breakdown maintenance.
- Calibration schedule and its completion.
- Budget preparation.
- Setting up systems and work instructions for all activities of the department ensuring the adherence of standards in the biomedical department as defined.
- Evaluate the legal, safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment
- Liaising with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability;
- Good aptitude to learn technological advancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering with 3 -4 years experience in an accredited hospital.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills.
- To create and implement IT policies and procedures.
- To develop new software applications, MIS Reports & maintain existing applications.
- To provide hardware and software support.
- Training- intra and interdepartmental.
- To provide support to SBISR’s website functions.
- To maintain liaison with third party vendors that support the organization’s hardware and software requirements.
- To manage vendor licensing.
- To plan IT infrastructure with security & control access as per organizational policy.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- To develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduces downtime.
- Maintain the following systems
Internal mail system
AMC & Preventive maint.
Domain name Registration
- Education & Experience
BE/ BTech/ – Computer Science/ MCA.
Very good experience in Hospital Information System/ Electronic Medical Record Transition.
8 – 10 years of work experience, preferably 5 years in Hospital IT System.Technical skills
- Provide care to all patients attending casualty – medical/surgical/ ortho and Medico Legal Cases (MLC) and maintain records.
- Attend and provide care to patients in the Medical and Surgical disciplines in the wards under the guidance of consultants
- Assist in diagnostic/surgical procedures and dressings conducted for the patients.
- Maintain daily patient case records, prepare and sign discharge summaries.
- Be familiar with ICD coding and use it in discharges.
- To be posted on rotation duty as per duty roster.
- Handover charge/ takeover charge to incoming/outgoing colleagues respectively.
- To attend CME programs and participate in them.
MBBS with a minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in an accredited hospital.
Mandatory registration with Delhi Medical Council
Excellent Communication skills
- Responsible for promotion of entire range of health care services in the assigned customer segment and territory (especially selected group of organization).
- Execute the sales plans of the Institute (e.g. organize health talks, workshops, camps, etc.)
- Implement the pricing strategy of the Institute for all services (prepare standardized/customized proposals as required).
- Identify new customers in the allocated market segments/territory and develop business in these segments.
- Monitor customer performance, determine variance and analyze/resolve reasons for high variation from target/budget.
- Manage accounts receivables of all organizational clients.
- BBA – Marketing or equivalent or Any Graduates with good marketing skills
- A minimum of 5-6 years experience in Healthcare Marketing
- Good Knowledge of MS office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you’re looking for an organization that embraces transparency, system design, and customer & employee engagement to create a safe and high performing work environment, we’re interested in hearing from you. Send your CV to [email protected]