Do Better. Accomplish More.
To work at Sitaram Bhartia is to have a different experience in healthcare. You’ll have the opportunity to do meaningful work, grow your career and build relationships with great people.
Continuous learning is a way of life with us and we believe in hiring people who share our values of placing ethical and evidence-based medical practice at the forefront of everything we do.
We work with new hires to develop a set of expectations, assign mentors, and continuously support them as they adjust to their new roles.
We aspire to always put the interests of patients first, treat one another as we would like to be treated ourselves, and support all employees and partners to reach their full potential by continuous learning and improvement.
“Go beyond writing prescriptions and conducting procedures”- A message from our Director.
Working at Sitaram Bhartia is synonymous with following evidence-based and ethical medical practice. In other words, our first priority is doing what’s best for our patients. Watch the video below to see if you’re the right fit for us!
- Ensures an infection-free environment in the OT.
- Promotes a work environment that demonstrates caring by accessibility of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
- Provides a mechanism to monitor and enforce regulatory mandates and compliance.
- Coordinate the timely arrival of the surgeon in accordance with the OT schedule and accommodate any delays/changes in the schedule.
- Ensure timely repairs to OT instruments and equipment (includes liaison with the maintenance department).
- Ensure timely delivery of all OT items.
- Allocation of manpower to ensure smooth functioning of the OT.
- Collects and analyzes data related to quality or performance improvement projects that apply to operation theatre services.
- Provides guidance, support, and constructive feedback to OT team members
- Assesses and responds appropriately to organizational culture.
- Assess the performance of technicians and identify development needs and unsatisfactory performance.
- Maintain discipline in the department (e.g. provide counselling and coaching, etc).
- Ensures satisfactory time and attendance (e.g. maintain punctuality, process leave requests based on OT scheduling, etc).
- Interview and select suitable candidates for vacant positions (includes liaison with HR department for sourcing candidates, and interview schedules).
- Degree in Operation Theatre Technology with 15-18 years out of which 5-7 years of experience should be as an OT Manager.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Specific competencies and knowledge required:
- Clinical Skills
- Coordination of Care
- Diagnose and evaluate patients to determine the extent and nature of kidney disorders or injuries.
- Perform maintenance and urgent dialysis using latest modalities in dialysis and prescribe post-transplant maintenance medication.
- Manage and treat post renal transplant patients to counteract infections or preclude rejection.
- Keep abreast with new developments in dialysis techniques and medication.
- Maintain and ensure that relevant patient records are properly updated and filed physically or in a computer database
- MD / DNB Medicine
- DM/DNB/ Fellowship in Nephrology with 6-10 years’ experience in an Accredited hospital. Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new clinical programs a plus.
- To assess patients by reviewing their mental and physical health, their background and current social situation, thoughts and past health issues, as well as any potential risk factors.
- To decide on suitable treatment plan.
- To monitor and review treatment regularly.
- Keep abreast of new clinical developments and practices.
- To identify improvement opportunities in specialty.
- MD/DNB Psychiatry with three years as a senior resident in a teaching Institute.
- A minimum experience of 3 years post residency program is required.
- Fellowship program in child and adolescent psychiatry is preferred
- Provide consultation to Outdoor and Indoor patients.
- Initiate development of new clinical programs.
- Identify improvement opportunities in clinical practice.
- Reporting of Electro-encephalogram (EEG)
- DM / DNB Neurology with 2-3 years of experience in an accredited hospital.
- Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new clinical programs a plus.
- Clinical care of IPD patients of Surgical Disciplines
- Conduct outpatient surgical clinic including screening in the preventive health checks
- Provide emergency surgical care arising in the hospital or attending the casualty although primarily restricted to General Surgery, it could extend to other surgical disciplines if the need arises
- Improve patient safety through development of protocols of care, training of residents and ancillary health staff, and measurement of compliance with protocols
- Keep abreast of new clinical developments and demonstrate practice of evidence-based medicine through measurement of outcomes with reference to practice guidelines
- Identify improvement opportunities in Clinical practice
Demonstrate a commitment to continuously improving care through self-study, re- organization of care and development of new clinical programs
- MS/DNB (General Surgery) with three years as a senior resident at a reputed hospital Fellowship in Laparoscopic surgery
- Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new surgical programs a plus.
Performs regular fire safety inspections of the facility, ensuring that they meet all standards of applicable fire safety guidelines in the country.
Excellent knowledge of firefighting techniques, firefighting equipment and rescue operations.
To ensure staff is adequately aware of fire safety code and preventative measures in order to facilitate the safety of building, material and manpower.
Responsible for providing education and training related to fire safety.
Ensure all firefighting equipment are functional and available for any extreme situations.
The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
Graduation in fire safety management or equivalent with 8-10 years experience.
Excellent knowledge of safety techniques and fire safety guidelines
Excellent communication skills.
Good computer proficiency (MS office).
Responsible to provide medical care to IPD, OPD, Labour Room and casualty patients of the Institute, She will also be performing/ assisting diagnostic and surgical procedures. Conduct presentations at the Birthing program, CMEs, Workshops, Camps etc. Also to participate in clinical research as required.
- Post-graduation with three-year Senior Residency from a Delhi teaching hospital.
- Interest in institution-based group practice.
- Interest in audit, research, or educational activities.
- Superior communication skills.
Publication in indexed journal (original research paper)
MRCOG Part 1
1. To promote and improve a Mother and Child Counselling outpatient service based on the best practices in the field available from RCOG/NICE guidelines. The improvement efforts will be monitored by more mothers opting for these services and their satisfaction levels.
a. Antenatal counselling of mothers to include – diet, common symptoms of pregnancy, care delivery pattern at SBISR, preparing for vaginal birth, how to maximize your chances of NVD, what is induction and CS etc.
b. Counselling for new mothers to include- new-born care counselling, lactation counselling, complementary feeding counselling, preventive care of the infant, milestones expectation, injury prevention, autism screening, etc.
2. To train self and co-workers in the latest guidelines of antenatal care (NICE), postpartum care (NICE) and newborn /infant care (AAP Bright futures).
3. To co-ordinate the delivery of care for admitted and outpatients in antenatal, intrapartum and postpartum period.
4. To take initiative towards improvement of curriculum, conduct workshop & all other activities for promoting birthing program.
5. To establish, support and train the team in building of various informational material like training of labour Nurses for labour support.
6. Overall supervision of lactation support to mothers.
7. Maintain records & reports related to Women’s Health Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food and Nutrition required.
- An experience of 2-5 years as Educator – Women’ health
- BPNI certification
- Basic computer literacy.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Desirable: Lamaze certified and having worked with mothers for labour support.
Perform all required radiological, ultrasound and CT investigations.
Supervise the work of Radiology & Imaging Services technicians.
To comply with the NABH laid down standards.
- Digital X-rays
- Ultrasound colour Doppler
- Dexa scan
- CT scan
MD/DNB/DMRD with three years senior residency at a reputed hospital is required.
A minimum of 4 years SR experience preferred.
- Provide outpatient and inpatient care in line with current evidence-based guidelines.
- Help improve quality and patient safety.
- Participate in research based upon opportunity and interest.
- Engage in continuing medical education to keep abreast of latest developments and educate peers.
- Provide emergency care as required.
- Attend health talks and camps as required.
MD/DNB in Medicine is required. Three years as a senior resident from a teaching hospital.
A minimum of four years post SR experience is preferred.
Experience in clinical research and exposure to development of new clinical programs a plus.
Responsible for the preventive and breakdown maintenance of medical equipment of the hospital and its associate installation Ensuring the adherence to the preventive maintenance plan drawn and effective completion of breakdown maintenance.
Calibration schedule and its completion.
Setting up systems and work instructions for all activities of the department ensuring the adherence of standards in the biomedical department as defined.
Evaluate the legal, safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment.
Liaising with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability
Good aptitude to learn technological advancements.
- Bachler’s degree in Biomedical Engineering with 3 -4 years experience in an accredited hospital.
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Take over the assigned babies with file ensuring that the orders are carried out, documentation is complete, patient and the unit is neat and clean.
- Administer medication on time by paying attention to all 5 rights of drug administration.
- Prepare and perform the diagnostic tests in a proper manner when ordered.
- Perform the routine nursing care as per protocol.
- Feed the babies on time. Assist the mother to feed the baby.
- Keep constant watch on babies and identify abnormal deviation in condition) and inform the doctor immediately.
- Communicate effectively with health team and other support services.
- Strictly adhere to the infection control policy like hand washing, use of gloves, barrier nursing and sterile technique etc.
- Proper disposal of wastes.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in nursing.
- A minimum experience of 2 years in NICU. Candidates with exceptional educational background and excellent communication skills will be considered even if they have lesser prior work experience.
- Basic computer literacy
- NALS certification.
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council
- Evaluate patients’ vital signs and laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Check inventory, ensure that the equipment and other articles are kept in proper place in working condition and report to shift in charge. Identify malfunctioning equipment or devices report to shift in charge
- Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
- Advocate for patients’ and families’ needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and CPR.
- Keep constant watch on patient and identify any abnormal deviation in the patient’s condition and inform the doctor immediately.
- Communicate effectively with health team and other support services.
- Strictly adhere to the infection control policy like hand washing, use of gloves, barrier nursing and sterile technique as required.
- Dispose waste as per policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or diploma from a Recognized nursing college.
- An experience of 3-5 years in Medical/ Surgical ICU.
- Basic life support certification mandatory.
- Basic computer literacy and good knowledge of a Hospital Information System
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
If you’re looking for an organization that embraces transparency, system design, and customer & employee engagement to create a safe and high performing work environment, we’re interested in hearing from you. Send your CV to [email protected]