Do Better. Accomplish More.
To work at Sitaram Bhartia is to have a different experience in healthcare. You’ll have the opportunity to do meaningful work, grow your career and build relationships with great people.
Continuous learning is a way of life with us and we believe in hiring people who share our values of placing ethical and evidence-based medical practice at the forefront of everything we do.
We work with new hires to develop a set of expectations, assign mentors, and continuously support them as they adjust to their new roles.
We aspire to always put the interests of patients first, treat one another as we would like to be treated ourselves, and support all employees and partners to reach their full potential by continuous learning and improvement.
“Go beyond writing prescriptions and conducting procedures”- A message from our Director.
Working at Sitaram Bhartia is synonymous with following evidence-based and ethical medical practice. In other words, our first priority is doing what’s best for our patients. Watch the video below to see if you’re the right fit for us!
- Responsible for promotion of health care services in the assigned customer segment and territory (especially selected group of organization).
- Execute the sales plans of the Institute (e.g. organize health talks, workshops, camps, etc.)
- Any graduate with an interest in healthcare marketing with a minimum of one year relevant experience.
- ·Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS office.
- Evaluate patients’ vital signs and laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Check inventory, ensure that the equipment and other articles are kept in proper place in working condition and report to shift in charge. Identify malfunctioning equipment or devices report to shift in charge
- Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
- Advocate for patients’ and families’ needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and CPR.
- Keep constant watch on patient and identify any abnormal deviation in the patient’s condition and inform the doctor immediately.
- Communicate effectively with health team and other support services.
- Strictly adhere to the infection control policy like hand washing, use of gloves, barrier nursing and sterile technique as required.
- Dispose waste as per policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or diploma from a Recognized nursing college.
- An experience of 3-5 years in Medical/ Surgical ICU.
- Basic life support certification mandatory.
- Basic computer literacy and good knowledge of a Hospital Information System
- Mandatory registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
To collect blood from patients.
Blood collection from home.
Perform tests as per standard operating procedures.
Confirm name, age and other demographic information of the patient and ensure proper identification of specimens and patient.
Assist doctors in handling and preparation of the equipment and the patient during the process of investigation and testing.
Monitor test equipment by running controls, calibrators, test diagnostics, as applicable for ensuring accuracy of information.
Maintain all records.
Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
Minimum one year experience in Phlebotomy (Trained in home collection too) at an established center.
Basic computer literacy.
If you’re looking for an organization that embraces transparency, system design, and customer & employee engagement to create a safe and high performing work environment, we’re interested in hearing from you. Send your CV to [email protected]