TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration & Appointment Policy
- Existing Patients who are already having a Patient Registration Number (PRN) or Unique Health Identification (UHID) with us can generate his/her password by clicking on “Forget/New user”.
- Please register with us if you don’t have a Patient Registration Number (PRN) or Unique Health Identification (UHID) with us.
- Please fill out the form to create your Registration No. with us online for appointment booking with a Consultant.
- Please note, you can book an appointment subject to the availability of the slot of the respective Consultant.
Appointment Transferable Policy
- Appointment slot once booked cannot be transferred to another patient.
Appointment Reschedule Policy
- Please note, you can reschedule an appointment subject to the next available slot or schedule of the Consultant.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
- Appointment once booked, if cancelled, the Registration charges paid cannot be refunded. Though we shall refund you the Consultation fee.
- In case we cancel your appointment due to reasons beyond our control, prior information would be given to the patient or patient relative and the charges paid will be fully refunded.
• Please report at the time given. If you are late by more than 15 minutes, your appointment may be shifted to a later slot, on the same day.
• In case of any emergency that our Consultant needs to attend, there can be a delay in your appointment, which is unavoidable and your cooperation will be requested. There cannot be any refund for the same, though you shall be attended to at the earliest possible.
• Please note only one attendant will be allowed along with the patient and in the case of a child, two will be allowed.