With a few rare exceptions, a visit to the hospital is hardly a pleasant experience for anyone. We strive to offer our patients and attendants a comfortable, smooth and pleasant experience when they visit us and all of our services have been designed accordingly. Please read our FAQ’s below if you have any questions.
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 24 x 7 Pharmacy
- 24 x 7 Emergency Services
- 24 x 7 Laboratory Services
- 7 Operation Theatres
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Mother and Child Care
- Outpatient Clinics
- Wifi in select rooms. Please request access through the hospital staff.
- Cafeteria (open from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm)
- Patient and Attendant Meal Services
Patient meals are generally served at the following times:
Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. – 1: 30 p.m.
Dinner: 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
A full room-service menu for attendants is also available in the hospital.
Parking spaces managed by the MCD are available for patients just outside the hospital.