With a few rare exceptions, a visit to the hospital is hardly a pleasant experience for anyone. We strive to offer our patients and attendants a comfortable, smooth and pleasant experience when they visit us and all of our services have been designed accordingly. Please read our FAQ’s below if you have any questions.
On account of COVID-19 pandemic no visitors are allowed in the premises.
- 24 x 7 Pharmacy
- 24 x 7 Emergency Services
- 24 x 7 Laboratory Services
- Blood Storage
- 7 Operation Theatres
- Mother and Child Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Outpatient Clinics
- CT Scan
- Pediatric Super Specialties
- Wifi in select rooms. Please request access through the hospital staff.
- Cafeteria (open from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Patient and Attendant Meal Services
Patient meals are generally served at the following times:
Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. – 1: 30 p.m.
Dinner: 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
A full room-service menu for attendants is also available in the hospital.
Parking spaces managed by the MCD are available for patients just outside the hospital.
- IPD rooms are cleaned twice a day
- Frequently touched areas are cleaned every 2 hours
- Sanitizers available at common areas
- Guards present at the gates to open doors
As per government guidelines we have reserved 20% of our beds. To check the availability of beds please download “Delhi Corona App” or call us on 011 42111111.
Admission Process for COVID positive patient:
- Once it is confirmed that you are COVID positive, you need to consult our internal medicine consultant either in person at the flu-corner at the hospital or via a telemedicine video consultation.
- If you have consulted the doctor through telemedicine and have been advised admission, you can either directly come to the flu-corner or you can call for our ambulance service (01142909090).
- At the flu corner, you will be asked to complete admission formalities.
- After admission formalities are completed you will be taken to the isolation ward via a separate route with all necessary precautions.
* No attendant or visitor is allowed to stay with the patient