Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to encourage social distancing, Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research is introducing video consultations with our doctors.
Don't step out. Stay in.
Not feeling well and need an opinion?
Schedule a video consult in 3 simple steps
Our coordinator will understand your needs and let you know the available time slots for the concerned speciality.
After you have spoken to our coordinators and scheduled an appointment, you will receive an SMS from Sitaram Bhartia with a link for payment.
Upon clicking, you will be taken to the payments page where the options will be displayed in this sequence:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Please select the desired option.
If you choose to pay by credit/debit card, please be very careful while filling in the number. If the entered card number is not correct, you will not be able to proceed further and will get the message “Invalid card number”.
- The payment link will expire after 2 hours of receiving the message in case of same day appointments.
- For advance bookings, the link will be sent after 4 pm a day prior to the appointment and will remain active till 9 am of next day (the appointment day).
- In case of payment via credit/debit card, please use a card that has previously been used for online transactions as per RBI guidelines.
We request you to follow the link soon after receiving the SMS. Once expired, the link will not work.
In the absence of payment, your appointment will stand cancelled. You are requested to re-book the appointment in such a case.
In case of any queries, please call 011-42111111.
- Dr. Hemlata Tiwari
- Dr. Mankul Goyal
- Dr. A.S. Lata
- Dr Silviya Irene
- Dr. Nivedita Pandey
- Dr. Amarchand S. Bajaj
- Dr. Kartikeya Kohli
- Dr. Mayank Uppal
- Dr. Anita Sabherwal Anand
- Dr. Payal Chaudhary
- Dr. Priti Arora Dhamija
- Dr. Rinku Sengupta
- Dr. Swati Sinha
- Dr. Vasu
- Dr. Vikas J.Seth
- Dr. Abhishek Chatterjee
- Dr. Anirban Mandal
- Dr. Jitender Nagpal
- Dr. Neha Joshi
- Dr. Prashant Tyagi
- Dr. Sangeeta Verma
- Dr. Sankalp Dudeja
Video consultations with the Child Health Educators are also available.
- Dr. Amieleena Chhabra (Pediatric Rheumatologist)
- Dr. Anand Sinha (Pediatric Surgeon)
- Dr. Anunaya Katiyar (Pediatric Nephrology)
- Dr. D.K. Mitra (Pediatric Surgeon)
- Dr. Nidhi Rawal (Pediatric Gastroenteroloy)
- Dr. Rafat Trivedi (Pediatric Neurology)
- Dr. Rasheena Bansal (Pediatric Ophthalmology)
- Dr. Aman Sachdeva
- Dr. Poonam Mehrotra
- Dr. Alok Sarin
Telemedicine video consultations are also available with our dietician.
- Telemedicine or video consultations are offered at this time because of the Covid-19 pandemic wherein patients are not encouraged to visit the hospital unless absolutely necessary.
- Any consultation done online either through audio, video or text cannot replace an in-person consultation wherein the doctor does a physical examination.
- It is recommended to confirm the diagnosis and prescribed treatment when you are able to visit the hospital. If your symptoms do not improve, please visit the nearest emergency room.
- By scheduling a video teleconsultation, you not only give your consent but also agree and understand that any consultant or technical personnel involved in the set-up either directly or indirectly shall not be held responsible in the event that there is an error in diagnosis or treatment because of any unforeseen technical issues.
- Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research and/or its doctors shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the video consultation/telemedicine as it cannot replace a physical examination.Though every effort will be made to ensure there are no operational inefficiencies, however, unforeseen events may occur in the current unpredictable circumstances. By accepting the video consultation/telemedicine, you are giving your consent and have understood the limitations involved in telemedicine.