Dr Nikhil Bante is a Pulmonologist and an Intensivist with a keen interest in the care of critically ill patients with special focus on difficult to treat conditions such as ARDS, septic shock and poisonings.
- FNB, Critical care medicine, National board of examinations (DNB Board), Apollo hospital, Delhi (2018)
- EDIC (PART 1), European society of Intensive care medicine (2018)
- DNB Pulmonary medicine, VMMC & Safdarjang hospital, New-Delhi (2014)
- MBBS, MGM medical college, Maharashtra (2008)
Experience: 7 years
- USG guided Central lines, Arterial lines, Vascular Catheters for CVVHDF, PiCCO, PICC, PCWP, Pacemakers, LumbAr Punctures, ICD.
- Proficient in ACLS
- Fiber optic and rigid bronchoscopy, Medical thoracoscopy. Linear EBUS and Radial EBUS Interventional Bronchoscopy ( Stent insertion, Balloon dilation, Endobronchial Cautery, Snare resection, Foreign Body Removal) Pulmonary function testing; Polysomnography with PAP titration.
- Chest drain insertion, Ascitic tapping , lumbar punctures,Percutaneous
- Endotracheal intubations ,Advanced airways devices, Fibre-optic
bronchoscope and AMBU scope assisted Intubations
- Proficient in various USG guided procedures such as Lung scan ,FAST scan , USG guided tapping.
Pulmonary & Critical Care team available from
Monday- Saturday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Consultation Fees: First visit- Rs. 2000/-
Follow up visit- Rs. 2000/-
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.