Degree: MBBS, NRS Medical College, Kolkatta, (2009); MD (Paediatrics) – AIIMS, New Delhi (2012); DNB – 2015; MNAMS (Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences)
Experience: 5 Years
Tuesday: 04:30 pm – 06:30 pm
Thursday: 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 01:00 pm
Saturday: 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
Consultation Fees: ₹ 1100
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock.
- Dyslipidemia in HIV Infected Children Receiving Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy. Indian J Pediatr. 2016 Mar;83(3):226-31.
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: Incidence, Risk Factors and Etiological Agents. Indian J Pediatr. 2018 Apr 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- Upper Airway Obstruction in Children. Indian J Pediatr. 2015 Aug;82(8):737-44.
- Prevalence, Response to Cysticidal Therapy, and Risk Factors for Persistent Seizure in Indian Children with Neurocysticercosis.
Int J Pediatr. 2017;2017:8983958.
- Acute Febrile Encephalopathy in Children: A Prospective Study of Clinical Features, Etiology, Mortality, and Risk Factors from Western India.
J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2018 Jan-Mar;9(1):19-25
- Dr. O. P. Ghai Medal in Pediatrics for the best Senior Resident AIIMS