Degree: M.D (Physician), Medical University Pleven , Bulgaria, E.U (2008); DNB – Paediatrics, St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi (2012)
Experience: 7 Years
Wednesday: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Consultation Fees: ₹900
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock. Call us at 011 – 42111197.
- Intra Gastric Pressures in Neonates Receiving BUBBLE CPAP: J MaternFetal Neonatal Med, 2014; 27(S1): 436-7
- Intra Gastric Pressures in Neonates Receiving BUBBLE CPAP: Indian J Pediatr (February 2015) 82(2):131–135 DOI 10.1007/s12098-014-1545-x
- Association of birth of girls with Postnatal Depression and Exclusive Breastfeeding: An Observational study, British Medical Journal BMJ open ,2014.
- Evaluation of the Protection Provided by Hepatitis B Vaccination in India, Indian J Pediatr (July 2018) 85(7):510–516
Selected in IAP for Original Research Award for Best Thesis by DNB Postgraduates (2013)
- Awarded 1 month IFMSA Internship in Department of General Surgery. Milan, Italy (2006)
- Won 1st prize in Poster Presentation on: ‘Patterns of Self Medication among Medical Students’. 14th Scientific Conference in Pleven, Bulgaria (2005)
- Awarded 1-month IFMSA Research Scholarship in Cardiology Clinical Practice’s at Department of Cardiology, Vall de’ Hebron Hospital, Barcelona, Spain (2004)
- Awarded 1 Month IFMSA Scholarship on two Research Projects in Pediatric Immunology and Endocrinology: Translational Research in Diabetes: From the Bench to the Bedside & Prediction and Prevention of Childhood Diabetes. Malmo University Hospital, Sweden (2003)