Dr. Prashant Tyagi
Dr. Prashant Tyagi
Degree: M.D (Physician), Medical University Pleven , Bulgaria, E.U (2008); DNB – Paediatrics, St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi (2012)
Experience: 8 Years
- Comprehensive Child Care
- New Born Care
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
The Pediatrics unit is available from 9 am to 6.30 pm, Monday to Saturday
Saturday: 10:00 am – 04:10 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs 1200
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock.
- Intra Gastric Pressures in Neonates Receiving BUBBLE CPAP: J MaternFetal Neonatal Med, 2014; 27(S1): 436-7
- Intra Gastric Pressures in Neonates Receiving BUBBLE CPAP: Indian J Pediatr (February 2015) 82(2):131–135 DOI 10.1007/s12098-014-1545-x
- Association of birth of girls with Postnatal Depression and Exclusive Breastfeeding: An Observational study, British Medical Journal BMJ open ,2014.
- Evaluation of the Protection Provided by Hepatitis B Vaccination in India, Indian J Pediatr (July 2018) 85(7):510–516
Selected in IAP for Original Research Award for Best Thesis by DNB Postgraduates (2013)
- Awarded 1 month IFMSA Internship in Department of General Surgery. Milan, Italy (2006)
- Won 1st prize in Poster Presentation on: ‘Patterns of Self Medication among Medical Students’. 14th Scientific Conference in Pleven, Bulgaria (2005)
- Awarded 1-month IFMSA Research Scholarship in Cardiology Clinical Practice’s at Department of Cardiology, Vall de’ Hebron Hospital, Barcelona, Spain (2004)
- Awarded 1 Month IFMSA Scholarship on two Research Projects in Pediatric Immunology and Endocrinology: Translational Research in Diabetes: From the Bench to the Bedside & Prediction and Prevention of Childhood Diabetes. Malmo University Hospital, Sweden (2003)
Tips for Parenting and Child Care
Bone and Joint Infections in Children: A Reason to Worry?
Did you know that bone and joint infections in children are most common up to 10 years of age?
Pulled Elbow: What It Is & How It Is Treated
Pulled elbow’ is a condition that is commonly seen in children between 1 to 4 years. As a child’s limbs are still developing, a slightly forceful pull or jerk can easily dislocate the child’s elbow.
Skin Prick Test | What, Why & How It Is Done
Dr. Ritika Chhawchharia, MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), DNB (Pediatrics), pHERMES, shares information about skin prick allergy tests, what they are and why they may be required in children.
What is a Skin Prick Test for Allergies?
Skin prick test for allergies is used to identify the allergen responsible for triggering symptoms like skin rash,