Degree: MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College (2003); MD, Maulana Azad Medical College (2008); MRCPCH, Glasgow, UK in 2011
Experience: 14 Years
- Comprehensive Child Care
- New Born Care
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
The Pediatrics unit is available from 9 am to 6.30 pm, Monday to Saturday
Consultation Fees: ₹1300
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock.
“Implementing a triage tool to improve appropriateness of care for children coming to the emergency department in a small hospital in India”
- “Clinical Spectrum of Fever of Unknown Origin among Indian Children”. Ann Trop Paediatr 2008 Dec; 28(4):261-6.
- “Omental Cyst presenting as Tubercular Ascites”. J Infect Dev Ctries 2010; 4(3):183-186
- An Unusual case of Recurrent Respiratory Distress. Iran J Pediatr 2010; 20(4):495-497
- “Spinal Epidural Abscess with Myelitis and Meningitis caused by Streptococcus Pneumoniae in a young child”, Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine. Accepted on 25th October, 2010
- ‘Cranial nerve palsies in typhoid fever: three case reports’, submitted to Annals of Tropical Paediatrics. Accepted on 29th April 2011
- Awarded the R. Vishwanathan Prize by University of Delhi for securing the highest percentage of marks in Medicine amongst all Delhi University candidates of final M.B.B.S in 2003
- Held distinction for winning Dr. Sanjay Sidhwa Memorial Gold Medal and Dr. K.K. Modawal Memorial Gold Medal for Best Student in Medicine for the year 2003
- Awarded the Lord Shiva Charitable Trust Gold Medal for Best Girl Student in Medicine in M.B.B.S. (Final) for the year 2003
- Won the Capt. S.S. Rampal Gold Medal for Best Student in Surgery for the year 2003