Degree: MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi (1997); MD (Paediatrics), Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi (2001)
Experience: 15 Years
Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- “Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Incorporating Individual Patient Data.” JAMA internal medicine5 (2015): 745-754.
- “Widespread non‐adherence to evidence‐based maternity care guidelines: a population‐based cluster randomised household survey.” BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics &Gynaecology (2014).
- “Efficacy of fermented milk and whey proteins in Helicobacter pylori eradication: A review.” World journal of gastroenterology: WJG3 (2014): 724.
- “A Review of Literature to Understand the Complexity of Equity, Ethics and Management for Achieving Public Health Goals in India.” Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR2 (2014): 1.
- “Cross‐cultural adaptation and translation of a quality of life tool for new mothers: a methodological and experiential account from six countries.” Journal of advanced nursing4 (2013): 970-980.
- Awarded Satya Gupta Award of the IAP (Indian Association of Pediatrics) for paper presentation in 2002.
- Awarded Pyare Lal Sharma Bishan Devi Gold Medal for “Best Thesis in Clinical Subjects” in 2001.