Degree: MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi (1997); MD (Paediatrics), Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi (2001)
Experience: 20 years
Monday: 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
Saturday: 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
Consultation Fees: ₹1200
Please call 011 4211 1111 to schedule your appointment.
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock.
“Implementing a triage tool to improve appropriateness of care for children coming to the emergency department in a small hospital in India”
“Efficacy of maternal B12 supplementation in vegetarian women for improving infant neurodevelopment: protocol for the MATCOBIND multicentre, double-blind, randomised controlled trial”
- “Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Incorporating Individual Patient Data.” JAMA internal medicine5 (2015): 745-754.
- “Widespread non‐adherence to evidence‐based maternity care guidelines: a population‐based cluster randomised household survey.” BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics &Gynaecology (2014).
- “Efficacy of fermented milk and whey proteins in Helicobacter pylori eradication: A review.” World journal of gastroenterology: WJG3 (2014): 724.
- “A Review of Literature to Understand the Complexity of Equity, Ethics and Management for Achieving Public Health Goals in India.” Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR2 (2014): 1.
- “Cross‐cultural adaptation and translation of a quality of life tool for new mothers: a methodological and experiential account from six countries.” Journal of advanced nursing4 (2013): 970-980.
- Awarded Satya Gupta Award of the IAP (Indian Association of Pediatrics) for paper presentation in 2002.
- Awarded Pyare Lal Sharma Bishan Devi Gold Medal for “Best Thesis in Clinical Subjects” in 2001.