Dr Gaurav Gupta is a pediatrics, Orthopedic consultant who strives to provide the best care for children under his care. He treats conditions like childhood Clubfoot, Dislocated hip, Metatarsus adductus, Spine deformities including scoliosis, and kyphosis.
Degree: MBBS, M.M.I.M.S.R Mullana Kurukshetra University, (2009); MS Orthopedics, B.F.U.H.S Punjab(2014)
Experience: 5 years
- Neonatal and pediatric resuscitation
- Pediatric & neonatal invasive as well as non invasive ventilation
- Airway management with intubations and LMA use
- Inserting central and peripheral venous catheters
Tuesday: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs 0
- G. Gupta, R. Kumar, Narasimhan R, Severe life- threatening hypersensitivity reaction to polidocanol in a case of recurrent aneurysmal bone cyst.
- Gupta G, Makadia A S, Shah M M. An Unreported Variant of Convergent Dislocation of Elbow Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2018 Nov-Dec; 8(6): 79-81
- Narasimhan R, Garg R. Gupta G. Prospective study on physiological intorsion of lower limbs in children. Apollo Med 2018;15:204-13.
- Ahuja D, Gupta G, Gupta N. Bharti SJ (2018) Guedel’s Airway for Awake LMA Extubation: An Innovative Technique. J Anesth Clin Res 9: 852. doi:10.4172/2155-6148.1000852.
- MC Michael gold medal
- Dr. Dharam Narayan Memorial gold medal
- Dr. R.K.D. Misra Memorial Centenary gold medal
- Professor P.C. Dubey Memorial gold medal