Dr. Mankul Goyal is a dermatologist who treats both adults and children. He holds interest and expertise in treating conditions like skin allergies, atopic dermatitis, acne, white skin disease (vitiligo), alopecia, hemangioma, food allergies and their impact on skin. He likes to treat children with a holistic approach including diet and lifestyle management.
Degree: MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi (2010); MD Dermatology, AIIMS, New Delhi (2014); Hospitation, Dessau Medical Center, Germany (2016), Diploma in Integrated Medicine, Cape Town (2018)
Experience: 7 years
- Cryotherapy for Warts
- Radiofrequency ablation for warts, molluscum contagiosum
- Low level laser light therapy
- Integrative and Holistic Medicine
Monday: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Thursday: 03:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Consultation Fees: ₹1600
Please call us on 011 4211 1111 for any inquiries.
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
- A Study of the Histopathological Features of Alopecias on Transverse Sections of Scalp Biopsies. Goyal M, Khandpur S, Ramam M, Sharma VK, Singh MK. Indian J Dermatol. 2019 Jan-Feb;64(1):47-54. doi: 10.4103/ijd.IJD_477_17.
- Perforating granuloma annulare in a young male following application of the tattoo. Madan NK, Vallonthaiel AG, Arava S, Ali MF, Goyal M, Singh MK. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2015 Jul-Aug;6(4):296-8. doi: 10.4103/2229-5178.160286
- Book Chapter “Hidradenitis Suppuritiva” in Springer’s book titled “Pigmented Ethnic Skin and Imported Dermatoses” (2018).