Dr. Mankul Goyal
Dr. Mankul Goyal
Dr. Mankul Goyal is a dermatologist who treats both adults and children. He holds interest and expertise in treating conditions like skin allergies, atopic dermatitis, acne, white skin disease (vitiligo), alopecia, hemangioma, food allergies and their impact on skin. He likes to treat children with a holistic approach including diet and lifestyle management.
Degree: MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi (2010); MD Dermatology, AIIMS, New Delhi (2014); Hospitation, Dessau Medical Center, Germany (2016), Diploma in Integrated Medicine, Cape Town (2018)
Experience: 7 years
- Cryotherapy for Warts
- Radiofrequency ablation for warts, molluscum contagiosum
- Low level laser light therapy
- Integrative and Holistic Medicine
Monday: 12:00 am – 02:00 pm
Thursday: 03:40 pm – 06:40 pm
Saturday: 02:40 pm – 04:40 pm
Consultation Fees: ₹1600
Please call us on 011 4211 1111 for any inquiries.
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
- A Study of the Histopathological Features of Alopecias on Transverse Sections of Scalp Biopsies. Goyal M, Khandpur S, Ramam M, Sharma VK, Singh MK. Indian J Dermatol. 2019 Jan-Feb;64(1):47-54. doi: 10.4103/ijd.IJD_477_17.
- Perforating granuloma annulare in a young male following application of the tattoo. Madan NK, Vallonthaiel AG, Arava S, Ali MF, Goyal M, Singh MK. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2015 Jul-Aug;6(4):296-8. doi: 10.4103/2229-5178.160286
- Book Chapter “Hidradenitis Suppuritiva” in Springer’s book titled “Pigmented Ethnic Skin and Imported Dermatoses” (2018).
Tips for Parenting and Child Care
Bone and Joint Infections in Children: A Reason to Worry?
Did you know that bone and joint infections in children are most common up to 10 years of age?
Pulled Elbow: What It Is & How It Is Treated
Pulled elbow’ is a condition that is commonly seen in children between 1 to 4 years. As a child’s limbs are still developing, a slightly forceful pull or jerk can easily dislocate the child’s elbow.
Skin Prick Test | What, Why & How It Is Done
Dr. Ritika Chhawchharia, MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), DNB (Pediatrics), pHERMES, shares information about skin prick allergy tests, what they are and why they may be required in children.
What is a Skin Prick Test for Allergies?
Skin prick test for allergies is used to identify the allergen responsible for triggering symptoms like skin rash,