Dr. Rafat Trivedi
Dr. Rafat Trivedi
Dr. Rafat Trivedi is a dedicated Pediatric neurologist with rich experience in treating children with neurological problems. Her expertise includes treating disorders like cerebral palsy, developmental delays, behavioral problems, epilepsy, genetic disorder, spine, nerve and muscle disorders, childhood strokes, headaches, migraine etc.
The sole objective is to provide a comprehensive patient care and help children with neuro disabilities reach their potential. She loves working with children and has a sensitive approach towards patient care and rehabilitation.
Degree: M.B.B.S, Maharashtra University of Health Science, Maharashtra (2004); Diploma in Child Health (DCH), College of Physician and Surgeon, Mumbai (2008); Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Pediatrics (2010), Dr. R. N. Cooper Municipal and General Hospital, Mumbai, India, Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Pediatrics (2012), Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai (2012); Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy, B.J. Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai (2013); Comprehensive course in Neurophysiology, Case Western Reserve University Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio, USA (2013)
Experience: 10 years
- Comprehensive neurological examination
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Video EEG
- Lumbar Puncture
- Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)
Wednesday: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs 1600
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
- Sayed R, Kulkarni S, Patil V, Garg M. Infantile Refsum Disease: A rare case. J Pediatr Neurol 2016;14:89–92.
- Kulkarni S, Sayed R, Garg M, Patil V. Neurognathostomiasis in a young child in India: Case Parasitology International (Received on March 2015; Accepted after revision on 12 May 2015)
- Kulkarni S, Sayed R, Garg M, Patil V. Atypical presentation of Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease 1A: A case report. Neuromuscular Disorders , Volume 25 , Issue 11 , 916 – 919
- Kulkarni SD, Garg M, Sayed R, Patil V. Two unusual cases of PLA2G6-associated neurodegenerationfrom India. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2016;19:115-8
Awards and Recognitions
- 1st prize at Indian Journal of Pediatrics, Grand round award paper, Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. Sep 2016
- Represented India and presented research paper at the International Child Neurology Congress, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. May 2016
- 1st prize at IJPP Grand Rounds, All India Institute of medical Sciences, New Delhi. Sep 2015
- 1st prize for poster presentation at Neuropedicon. Oct 2014
- 2nd prize for platform presentation at Neuropedicon. Oct 2014
- Presented posters and platform presentations in various national conferences
- Awarded International Fellowship Scholarship- 2012
-Hargobind Trust International Fellowship
-Birla Trust Scholarship for International studies
Tips for Parenting and Child Care
Bone and Joint Infections in Children: A Reason to Worry?
Did you know that bone and joint infections in children are most common up to 10 years of age?
Pulled Elbow: What It Is & How It Is Treated
Pulled elbow’ is a condition that is commonly seen in children between 1 to 4 years. As a child’s limbs are still developing, a slightly forceful pull or jerk can easily dislocate the child’s elbow.
Skin Prick Test | What, Why & How It Is Done
Dr. Ritika Chhawchharia, MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), DNB (Pediatrics), pHERMES, shares information about skin prick allergy tests, what they are and why they may be required in children.
What is a Skin Prick Test for Allergies?
Skin prick test for allergies is used to identify the allergen responsible for triggering symptoms like skin rash,