Dr. Shashi Bhushan Gogia
Plastic Surgeon & Lymphologist
Dr. Shashi Bhushan Gogia | Plastic Surgeon & Lymphologist
Dr. Shashi Bhushan Gogia is a Plastic Surgeon who strives to provide the best care for injuries and congenital defects affecting appearance or function. He does surgery like breast augmentation, liposuction, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, tummy tuck, and facelift.
Degree: MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1977); MS General Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1981)
Experience: 46 years
- Lymphatic and Vascular diseases
- Only lymphologist in North India
- Hand Surgery
- Remote care and Telehealth
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Thursday: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs.2000
- Thesis “Role of IPEC in the Treatment
of Filarial Lymphoedema of the
Extremities” Submitted during post
graduation At AIIMS
- Have designed the required
medical equipment and associated
therapeutic modalities for the treatment
of Elephantiasis, post malignancy edema
and DVT called “Vipel Compression
- Written A Book “Management of Lymphoedema in Tropical Countries”
- Papers /Guest lectures regarding Hand Surgery, Lymphology and Medical Informatics delivered in over 150 National, International and specially organized meets and workshops.
- Gogia SB. Fundamentals of Telemedicine and Telehealth. 1st ed. (Gogia SB, ed.). Riode Janeiro: Elsevier Inc; 2020.
- Gogia SB, Malaviya AN. Methods for Faster and Efficient Data Entry in Electronic Medical Records. Vol 245.; 2017. doi:10.3233/978-1-61499-830-3-1264.
- Gogia SB. Plan of Operating a National Telemedicine Network. Indian J Med Informatics. 2016;1(1):9-16.
- Phukan R, Mehta MR, Gogia S. Results and problems in executing
Teleophthalmology. Indian J Med Informatics. 2014;8(2):32-33.
Awards and Recognitions
- Making software for healthcare establishments – Medic Aid and Rheum Aid (This is used for monitoring chronic care recipients – there is a module for Lymphedema also). This has recently been awarded as the best IT project implementation among SME center for 2012 by PC Quest magazine.
- Innovated an Indian inexpensive variant of the NPWT (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) machine named SLOVAC
- Involved in setting standards for India – Member of the standards committees (MHD 16 for Wound care and Bandages, as well as MHD 17 Healthcare Informatics and EMR) of BIS – Bureau of Indian
Patient reviews for Dr Sweta