Dr. Shashi Bhushan Gogia is a Plastic Surgeon who strives to provide the best care for injuries and congenital defects affecting appearance or function. He does surgery like breast augmentation, liposuction, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, tummy tuck, and facelift.
Degree: MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1977); MS General Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1981)
Experience: 46 years
- Lymphatic and Vascular diseases
- Only lymphologist in North India
- Hand Surgery
- Remote care and Telehealth
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Thursday: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs.2000
- Gogia SB, Gogia AR, Sood S, Rekha A, Sood S. Chronic Lymphedema Management: Case Series Analysis of 9 Years from a Specialized Clinic in Delhi. Indian Journal of Surgery [Internet]. 2021 May 24;84(3):597–605. Available from: https://link.springer.com/10.1007/s12262-021-02931-x
- Olszewski WL, Zaleska M, Stelmach E, Swoboda-Kopec E, Jain P, Agrawal K, et al. Cryptic bacteria of lower limb deep tissues as a possible cause of inflammatory and necrotic changes in ischemia, venous stasis and varices, and lymphedema. Surg Infect (Larchmt) [Internet]. 2015;16(3):313–22. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26046245/
- Nagavarapu S, Singh R, Vaish S, Gogia SB. Disease Burden Estimation of Lymphatic Filariasis in an Endemic Area. Lymphat Res Biol [Internet]. 2022 Jun;20(3):319–22. Available from: https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/lrb.2020.0014
- Gogia SS, SANGTIN. Elimination of lymphatic filariasis. National Medical Journal of India [Internet]. 2016;29(1):37. Available from: http://www.nmji.in/temp/NatlMedJIndia29137-7754584_213225.pdf
- Gogia S B. Providing Tele mental health services after disasters – based on the Post Tsunami experience. In: Ada Scupola, editor. Cases in Managing E Services [Internet]. 1st ed. Pennsylvania USA: IGI Global; 2009. p. 238–52. Available from: http://www.igi-global.com/bookstore/chapter.aspx?titleid=6425.
- Gogia SB, Maeder A, Mars M, Hartvigsen G, Basu A, Abbott P. Unintended Consequences of Tele Health and their Possible Solutions. Contribution of the IMIA Working Group on Telehealth. Yearb Med Inform [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2016 Nov 18];25(1):41–6. Available from: http://www.schattauer.de/index.php?id=1214&doi=10.15265/IY-2016-012
- Gogia SB. Fundamentals of Telemedicine and Telehealth [Internet]. 1st ed. Gogia SB, editor. Rio de Janeiro: Elsevier Inc; 2020. 412 p. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/book/9780128143094/fundamentals-of-telemedicine-and-telehealth
- Gogia SB. Evaluation of Intermittent Pneumatic External Compression in Filarial lymphoedema of the extremeties. [Internet]. [New Delhi, India]: All India Institute of Medical Sciences; 1981 [cited 2016 Mar 18]. Available from: http://amlamed.com/old_public_html/Lymphbook.html
- Kompalliy S, Bakarajuy V, Gogia SB. Cloud-driven application for measurement of wound size. Vol. 264, Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. 2019.
- Gogia K, Gogia SB. Limb Measurement Software for Lymphoedema Patients. Indian J Med Inform. 2014;8(2):48–9.
- Gogia SB, Gogia AR. Compression therapy for ulcers: The science and the art. Indian Journal for Plastic Surgery [Internet]. 2012;45(2):275–82. Available from: http://www.ijps.org/text.asp?2012/45/2/275/101296
- Gogia SB, Appavoo NC, Jeykumar S, Kumar B. Comparative results of non-operative multi-modal therapy for filarial lymphoedema. Indian Journal for Plastic Surgery. 2009;42(1):22–30.
- Heading India’s only center of Excellence for Lymphedema Care
Founder President of S.A.T.H.I. (Society for Administration of Telemedicine and Healthcare Informatics). www.sathi.org (2005 -current)
- Expert on Health Informatics at Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS- MHD17) as well as in International Standards Organization (ISO – www.iso.org)
– Head of Panel – Medical Icons and Graphics (MHD17, BIS) and Project leader for related PW6231 (ISO/TC215)
– Member of Panel Telehealth and Virtual Care Standards (MHD17 and ISOTC 215)
- Guest Faculty for Health Informatics at International Institute of Healthcare Management and research, (IIHMR), Delhi, India
Book Editor Fundamentals of Telemedicine and Telehealth (Published by Elsevier)
- Past Chairperson IMIA Working Group (WG) of Telehealth (see www.imia-medinfo.org) (2010–2019)
- Past President APAMI (Asia Pacific Association for Medical Informatics) 2015/16 (www.apami.org)