Dr Manu Agarwal is a pediatric and adolescent endocrine specialist who treats children with hormonal disorders. The conditions treated by him include short stature, diabetes in children, thyroid disorders, delayed or premature puberty, obesity and many more.
Degree: M.B.B.S., University College of Medical Sciences, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi (1990), M.D. (Paediatrics), Maulana Azad Medical college, Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi (1994), Observership in Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology, Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi (2013)
Experience: 24 years
Specialisation: Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology
- Bone age assessment
- Growth and Pubertal Assessment with detailed anthropometry
- Insulin Rx and monitoring
- Growth Hormone treatment and monitoring
Monday: 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm
Thursday: 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm
Consultation Fees: ₹1500
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock. Call us at 011 – 42111197.
- Urodynamic study in children with voiding disorders, Journal of Indian Pediatrics (1994)
- Paper presentation on Urodynamic study in children at International Paediatrics conference held in Delhi in 1994 and Urology conference at AIIMS, Delhi in 1995.