Dr Rasheena Bansal is a dedicated & experienced Paediatric Ophthalmologist who aims to provide paediatric eye care services with seasoned advice with a personal touch. With 11 years of experience, her expertise includes glasses correction for children, Paediatric cataract, surgery and both simple & complex squint surgeries. She also provides eye care to differently abled and kids with special needs along with visual rehabilitation and vision therapy training to them.
Degree: MBBS (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, Maharashtra (India); DNB (Aravind Eye Hospital & Postgraduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai, Tamil Nadu; Fellowship in Paediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus & Neuro-ophthalmology – LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad, Telangana
Experience: 11 years
Specialisation: Pediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus & Neuro-ophthalmology
- Paediatric Retinoscopy & Refraction
- Paediatric Cataract Surgery
- Paediatric Glaucoma Surgery
- Squint Surgery in children and adults
- ROP Screening
Friday: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs. 1500
For appointments call us on 011 4211 1111.
24x7 Pediatric Support Available for Emergencies
Feel free to walk into our emergency anytime to get assisted by a qualified pediatrician round the clock. Call us at 011 – 42111197.
- Anita Panda, Abhiyan Kumar, Shallini Mohan, Rasheena Bansal, Sujith V. Non Viral Paediatric Keratitis in A.Garg’s “Surgical and Medical Management of Paediatric Ophthalmology” JP Brothers, 1st Edition
- Anita Panda, Sujith V, Abhiyan Kumar, Rasheena Bansal. Non Viral Keratitis in A.Panda’s “Ocular Infection” JP Brother’s, 1st Edition.
- Anita Panda, Sujith V, Abhiyan Kumar, Rasheena Bansal. Scleritis and Episcleritis in A.Panda’s “Ocular Infection” JP Brother’s, 1st Edition.
- Anita Panda, Tanuj Dada, Harinder Sethi Abhiyan Kumar, Rasheena Bansal. Mastering the techniques of Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery, New Age International Publication, 1st Edition.
- Rasheena Bansal, V Sachdeva, R Murthy. Myectomy Versus Anterior Transposition For Inferior Oblique Overaction (Letter to Editor) Journal of AAPOS Volume 12 Number 4 / August 2008, 423-424.
- Ramesh Kekunnaya, Rasheena Bansal, Geeta K. Vemuganti – “Congenitally dysplastic inferior rectus muscle: A review of literature,” Manuscript #JPOS-2010-066 Version 2
- Chicago Emergency Manual – Eso and Exodeviations in Children
- Best Paper at DOS Annual Conference 2010 for Comparison of Preset & Actual Flap thickness using Carrazio Pendular Microkeratome with High Speed Anterior Segment & Corneal Optical Coherence Tomography
- Poster on Long Term Surgical Outcome of Glaucoma in Aniridia at American Academy of Ophthalmology 2008.