Degree: SR, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital (2020), MD, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital (2017), MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College (2013)
Experience: 3 years
Special interest in Pediatric critical care and Neurology.
The Pediatrics unit is available from 9 am to 6.30 pm, Monday to Saturday
Consultation Fees: Rs 1100
For appointments please call us on 011 4211 1111.
- PCNI 2016- “Hospital-based Study of Diagnostic Accuracy of Parents’ Evaluation of Developmental Status Combined, for Developmental Screening of Indian Children under 2 Years”.
- Respicon 2017- “Clinical profile and outcome of novel influenza presenting with SARI in children: A hospital based retrospective study”
- Respicon 2017– Presented a case of recurrent pneumonia
- CME on pediatric HIV infection – “Follow up protocol, adverse drug reaction IRIS and suspected treatment failure”
- Dr. Satya Gupta Award, 2016 – Best research paper, “Hospital-based Study of Diagnostic Accuracy of Parents’
Evaluation of Developmental Status Combined for Developmental Screening of Indian Children under 2 Years”.
- Awarded 2nd prize in street painting in Cobweb 2009
- Attained 15th position in National Talent Search Examination- 2004