Dr Deepak Kumar is a highly qualified paediatrician specialising in pediatric pulmonology and allergy. He completed his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from Rohilkhand Medical College and further pursued a Master of Pediatrics from S.B.K. Shah Medical Institute and Research Center. Dr Kumar’s 11 years of expertise are fortified by his Fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergy at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Degree: MBBS, Rohilkhand Medical College, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (2012); MD Pediatrics, S.B.K. Shah Medical Institute and Research Center, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Piparia(2017); Fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergy, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (2023)
Experience: 11 years
- Neonatal & Pediatric Flexible Bronchoscopy
- Skin prick test
- Immunotherapy (SLIT)
- Acute & chronic respiratory illness
- Allergic disorders
Monday: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs 1600
- Case Report: Kumar Deepak & Sachdev Anil. (2023).Lentil Aspiration Pneumonia – Pediatrics Respiratory Society Special Bulletin on Pediatric Allergies. 1.47-50.
- Review article: Anand, Mugdha & Kumar, Deepak & Gupta, Neeraj. (2023). Management of Allergies in Pediatric Practice – Pediatrics Respiratory Society Special Bulletin on Pediatric Allergies. 1. 26-46
- Kumar D, Anand M, Sharma V, Goyal R, Gupta N, Gupta D. Allergen sensitivity profile among symptomatic children: A descriptive study from North India. Indian J Allergy Asthma Immunol 2022;36:85-91.
- Poster presentation at Annual Conference of IAP Rajasthan Chapter, National Conference of Pediatric Allergy Association of India and National Conference of LAP Environment and Child Health Group ( RajPedicon, PedAllercon, Enrichcon 2015), titled ‘Addison’s Disease: A rare case report”, held on 11-13th September 2015 at Jaipur.
- Oral Paper Presentation at 36th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (U.P. Chapter), held on 19th-20th December 2015 at Jaunpur, titled “A Study of risk factors and immediate outcome in the ventilated neonates of a rural tertiary care NICU.”
- Awarded 2nd prize in an Oral paper presentation titled EBUS-TBNA/ EUS-B-FNA in Mediastinal/Hilar Lymphadenopathy for diagnosing tuberculosis in the pediatric age group” at Delhi Respicon 2022, organized by Pediatrics Respiratory Society, held at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on 20th November 2022.
- Awarded 2nd prize in an Oral paper presentation titled EBUS-TBNA/ EUS-B-FNA in Mediastinal/Hilar Lymphadenopathy for diagnosing tuberculosis in the pediatric age group” at Delhi Respicon 2023, organized by Pediatrics Respiratory Society, held at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on 20th August 2023.