Dr Narender Kumar, an experienced paediatrician with over 7 years of practice, holds an MBBS degree from UCMS and GTB Hospital, Delhi (2013) and an MD in Pediatrics (2020) from the same institution. He completed a 3-year Senior Residency program at UCMS and GTB Hospital, gaining extensive clinical experience. With a profound focus on various aspects of pediatric healthcare, he specializes in treating childhood infections and infestations, immunizations and immunodeficiency, allergies, and growth and development.
Degree: MBBS, UCMS and GTB Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi (2013); UCMS and GTB Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi (2020);
Experience: 9+ years
- Neonatal and pediatric resuscitation
- Pediatric & neonatal invasive as well as non-invasive ventilation
- Airway management with intubations and LMA use
- Inserting central and peripheral venous catheters
Monday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Consultation Fees: Rs 1100
- Original article published in the journal “Indian journal of medical
specialities” in volume 14(2), page number 69-72 in April-June 2023;
titled “Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding in children: Clinical Profile and outcome”.
- Original article submitted in the international journal “Journal of Health, population and nutrition” in June 2023; titled “Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on immunization in children in India”.