Dr. Reva Tripathi is a well-respected senior obstetrician-gynecologist, and a strong proponent of natural birth and Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Section (VBAC).
Most recently she led the department at Hamdard Institute of Medical Science and Research, New Delhi as Prof. & Head, Deptt. of Obgyn.
During her career, she has held several prominent positions as
- Director Prof. from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi
- Former Head of department of ObGyn, MAMC
- Former Head of department of ObGyn, Delhi University
- Former Dean, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Delhi University
She has published more than 88 papers in International and National Journals and has contributed to chapters in more than 40 books.
She is also passionate about undertaking research studies and has successfully completed many projects funded by ICMR, UGC and Ford Foundation.
Her participation in expert committees of GoI viz MCI, ICMR, DU, MoHFW, NBE, UPSC, BIRAC also bears testimony to her skill and experience.
Degree: MBBS, DGO (1976), MD (1978), King George’s Medical College, Lucknow; FICOG (1994)
Experience: 44 years
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Gynae-oncology (Preventive and Therapeutic)
Monday 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
Wedneday 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
Friday 02:00 pm – 04:00 pm
Saturday 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
Consultation fees: Rs.1500
- Corion award by FOGSI, 2011
- State award for outstanding medical services by Delhi Government 2012-13
- FOGSI – DR. D. Kutty Lifetime Achievement award – 2019
- AOGD award – 2021
- A study of knowledge, attitudes and practice regarding HIV / AIDS amongst a cross section of Indian Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. (Funded by the Food Foundation, 1992-1993)
- A Study of socio-demographic and medical variables as predictors of severe acute maternal morbidity and mortality in a tertiary care hospital. (Funded by ICMR, 2001-2002.)
- Vulvoscopy in Vulval lesions (CSIR project 2004-2006)
- Evaluation of Clinical, Ultrasonographic and Laboratory predictors of Preterm Labour. (Funded by ICMR, 2006 – 2009).
- Comparison of fetal fibronectin with igfbp-1 in the prediction of preterm birth in patients with threatened preterm labour. (Funded by ICMR, 2010 – 2013).
- Identification of women with gestational diabetes mellitus not requiring therapeutic intervention: a cohort study. (Funded by UGC, 2015).
- Fellow of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India
- WHO fellowship to Yale University and Stanford University, USA